In a Casper Flip, you turn the board onto your foot (grip-tape to shoe laces) with your "sliding" foot, and rotate the board back with a 180° turn with your back foot.Its similar to the more complicate hospital flip which only uses one foot.
1. Set your feet on the board just like a kickflip, with your front foot in a 45° angle.
2. Pop your board up with your back foot.
3. Just like a hospital flip, catch the board half span with your front foot.
4. Pull your feet up to your chest so that they don't hit the board.
5. Land both feet on the board, and roll away.