Here is how to do a casper.
1. Put your front foot on the middle of your board with the toe of your shoe on the heel side edge.
2. Place your back foot heel of your shoe on the toe side part of the board on the tail.
3. Push down with your front toe, and let up on your back foot at the same time, flipping the board over. The board should now be upside down with the toe of your back foot on the tail and your front foot under the grip tape and board near the screws.
4. Pull up with your front foot and it should balance.
5. Flip it back over when you can't balance the board any longer by flipping up and to the side with your front foot.
That is how you casper.